Driving maximum traffic to their website and optimizing search engine rankings is an online marketer’s goal. Competition is fierce. Being able to stand head and shoulder above your competition is essential.
Videos are one of the most effective ways to attract potential customers. Here are a few of the ways you can do that.
- Videos help you personalize your marketing efforts – One of the major drawbacks of online businesses is that you never know the person you are doing business with. Some people are reluctant to enter into deals with people they don’t know. Posting videos on your website helps you personalize your marketing efforts. Creating an introduction video allows you to promote your business while making the potential customer feel comfortable.
- Videos help with search engine rankings – Just like effective textual content provides your website a high SEO ranking, adding a video to your website will multiply its popularity. Search engines are an integral part of search engine result pages. Google already factors high rankings to websites with online video content. This makes it possible for potential clients to easily locate your site and its video content.
- Videos foster sales – Effective promotional videos can help you increase your sales. Video testimonials are a powerful source of generating online sales. Viewers consider the testimonials more reliable. Informative videos offer complete information about products features and can be instrumental for an instant buying decision.
- Videos enhance your company’s reputation – Well-prepared content with top-quality editing, graphics, and sound effects impress your visitors. Increase the popularity of your website and improve your overall reputation with video.
- Videos foster trust – As the quote goes, “seeing is believing”. Online videos are a source for developing customer trust. Customer feedback, reviews, and testimonials remove fear and hesitation from potential clients. Trust and confidence in you, your company, and the products you sell are developed.
After reading these five reasons, you can now see why you need videos on your website.
You may also be interested in reading:
FREE Video Production and Marketing e-Course
This Video Production and Marketing e-Course walks you step-by-step through every part of the production process, including marketing. Download for free now!