The Video Marketing Wave
Video marketing is a fantastic vehicle for creating brand awareness, confidence, and trust in you and your products. Videos increase the amount of time a visitor or viewer spends on your website. Therefore, Google loves a well-placed and optimized video.
What Is Video Marketing All About?
- Videos are one of the best tools available that will reach a large number of users at once.
- Video marketing is used to publicize and market your services, brand, and products.
- According to the latest statistics, 72% of people prefer to learn about a product or service by watching a video instead of reading about it.
- More than 70% of surveyed consumers say that a video was more likely to persuade them to make a purchase or contact the company.
How to Advertise Your Videos for Free
- Promote your videos on social media
- Send your marketing videos to your email subscribers
- Comment on other niche channels on YouTube
The Most Important Metrics to Track
- Goals and results
- How many people view your video
- Social sharing and comments
- How many times viewers watched your entire video
- Click-through rate
- Conversion rate
- Bounce rate and how much time was spent on a page
Do’s and Don’ts of Video Marketing
- Include a powerful intro
- Be fun
- Use a catchy title
- Use keywords to tag your video
- Make short videos
- Be the expert – instill confidence
- Use a good microphone
- Ask your followers questions
- Include a Call to Action
- Use tutorial videos
- Add “share” buttons” to your video
- Pin your promotional video to the top of your Pinterest and Facebook page
- Don’t be boring
- Don’t be so preoccupied with perfection that your video never gets completed
- Don’t forget that production quality matters
- Don’t completely focus on sales
- Don’t forget to use analytics
- Don’t forget to add your video to all social platforms
- Don’t be disappointed if you don’t immediately get the results you want
- Don’t promise anything you can’t deliver
- Don’t make your videos too long
Give video creation and marketing a try. Use it to promote your business and products.
Need help with your video creation and marketing? We can help!