To find marketing success on TikTok, you need to understand a few things first.
- Know Your Audience – TikTok currently has more than 800 million worldwide users. It continues to grow by leaps and bounds. If you market to a younger demographic, this could be a platform for you to consider.
- Understanding the TikTok Platform – Before jumping in, take a look at the most popular videos. Understand why users are attracted to them. Know how to properly interact with other users. TikTok is all about fun and entertainment and is no place for pushy sales messages. You need to be creative in the way you get your message across.
- Make Your Content Fun to Watch – If you’re going to use TikTok in your marketing efforts, you need to get your message across in a fun way. REALTORS® are showcasing their products and services on TikTok. Check out at ashleythelasvegasrealtor. Ashley has 33,800 followers and 1.2 million likes.
- Hashtag Challenges – Many brands and organizations have had a lot of success with hashtag challenges. You create a branded hashtag and then use this to promote a challenge where users participate by creating their own videos using your hashtag.
- Use Influencers – Do you know an influencer? Reach out to them and ask them to showcase your products and services to their audience.
- TikTok Ads – There are four types of ads in TikTok’s ad program. Use these ads strategically to reach out to many users. There are targeting options to narrow down your audience. Since TikTok ads are fairly new, time will tell how effective they are in your target market.
TikTok isn’t for everyone. However, it has been used successfully by many users to promote their businesses. If you think your demographic would respond favorably to TikTok, give it a try. It could be fun and profitable.