Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to Your Frequently Asked Questions
Got a question? We try to anticipate questions you might have about our Virtual Assistant services and provide the answers here. If you need additional information, please call me direct at 928-692-3235 or complete the comments form below. We’ll get back to you right away!
- Do I need to commit to a specific number of hours per month? – The short answer is no. After we assess your real estate support needs and goals, we will work together to create a Plan of Action to accomplish what needs to be done.
- Will you work with me on a one-time or “as-needed” project? – Absolutely. We can provide real estate support services on an “as-needed” basis. Just let us know how we can help you and we will create a Plan of Action that will outline your project and the amount of time that will be required to accomplish it.
- How do you keep track of the time spent on my account? – We have an online system to keep track of the time spent on your account. This not only helps us get all of your tasks on time, it also provides you with an accounting of the day your account was worked on, who did the work and how much time was spent working on your project. You will receive your personal login and password to this account, if requested.
- When and how do I get billed? We do automatic electronic billing in advance. Your account is paid automatically with your major credit or debit card. We are authorized to accept all major credit cards.
- What if I don’t want to pay with my credit card? Not a problem. To avoid any interruption of service, we prefer your credit or debit card. However, you can just pop a check in the mail. Your account will be scheduled upon receipt.
- How do I get started? That’s easy! Just give me a call at 928.692.3235. You can also email us with a convenient time and phone number to call you. You can also request a free 1/2 hour Plan of Action Consultation.