Recommended List of Business Tools for Your Real Estate Business
Second Self Virtual Assistance was built on the principal that if we help others to succeed, we will succeed as well. Therefore, we are constantly on the lookout for business tools that will help make your business life easier.
We have partnered with a variety of companies who are willing to provide a discount or free trial to anyone we recommend. To take advantage of these specials, please be sure to use the special link provided.
- SiteLock – Keep your website clean and safe from hackers and malware. It not only finds malware but the security gaps hackers use to break in.
- PostPlanner – Post Planner makes it easy to FIND, PLAN and POST content that is scientifically proven to increase social media engagement on Facebook & Twitter.
- Animoto – Create virtual tours, testimonial and review videos, tutorials and others using your own photos. Animoto also includes a free social media promotion tool for more views.
- Ixact Contact – A fantastic Real Estate CRM/Real Estate Contact Management Software. No downloads required. Everything is done online from any Internet connection. Powerful email marketing, monthly real estate e-newsletter, activity plans, website lead capture, wireless Smartphone synchronization, account sharing and so much more.
- Vflyer and Vflyer Sites – An amazing social media management tool for managing and measuring your social media success. Save your time and your sanity. Improve productivity by managing all of your social networks within HootSuite. The dashboard is designed for you and your team to listen, engage and measure all from one simple interface.
- Second Self Hosting – Affordable domain registration, hosting and website builder. Get marketing tools, SSL and security.
It’s important to have the the right business tools for your real estate business. It can mean the difference between efficiency and frustration. We get the best tips for business tools from our clients. It gives us a big advantage for learning new products and making recommendations.
We’ll be happy to recommend business tools for your specific business building needs. Or, let us know what tools you like using and we may add them to our list.
Contact us or give us a call at (928) 692-3235.